Dive into Bully Prevention!
S.H.A.R.K. Patrol (Students Help Achieve Respect and Kindness) is a comprehensive program developed to give K - 2 teachers everything they need to create safe, caring classrooms. Created by accredited educators, S.H.A.R.K. Patrol is designed to promote positive childhood identities by fostering kindness and good friendship. Using the Captain McFinn and Friends characters, the program engages students with fun, hands-on activities that discourage bullying while strengthening positive relationship skills.
Items sold separately or as a complete kit—perfect for any budget!
All NEW Teacher's Resource Guide with over 100 pages of content!
- Detailed lesson plans with creative classroom activities, discussion questions and reproducible worksheets
- Clear, easy-to-use steps for differentiated instruction (grades K - 2)
- Each lesson designed to include multiple learning styles: visual, auditory, kinesthetic and reflective
- Packed with strategies and tools to foster positive childhood identities, good friendship behaviors and strong bully-proof strategies
- Supplemental take-home activities to engage parents/caregivers in the S.H.A.R.K. Patrol program
This marvelous program is perfectly suited for our youngest students and easily integrated into all areas of the early childhood curriculum. Most importantly, students learn the importance of being a buddy...not a bully. Captain McFinn is truly a celebrity at our school!
— Christina Mercun, Principal, Midtown Community School, Bayonne, NJ
Our students absolutely love the program. All the activities are designed to generate discussion and reflection. Teachers often ask the children, “What would Captain McFinn do?
— Patricia Dziubek, Vice Principal, Midtown Community School, Bayonne, NJ