Captain McFinn has a new fun craft for kids to brighten up your life! You can let your children cut out as little or as much as they’re able and they can also help tearing the tissue paper into pieces! This is a fun craft the whole family can enjoy!
ITEMS YOU WILL NEED:
- Wax Paper
- Tissue Paper
- Printed Template (Download Here!)
- Permanent Marker
2. Cut out the outside and inside of both fish templates.
3. Take a piece of wax paper approx. 8.5″ by 11″ and trace a fish outline with a permanent marker.
4. Choose a variety of tissue paper. We used pastel spring colors, but use whatever you have around the house or can easily find.
5. Tear the tissue paper into quarter-size pieces.
6. Spread glue on the wax paper inside the fish outline you drew, and begin placing the small pieces of tissue paper. Smooth out any bubbles or excessive glue.
7. Cut out the fish, trimming off any excess tissue paper in the process.
8. Align the corresponding fish outline and glue the wax paper fish to the outline.
9. Repeat with the other side.
10. You can hang your fish by punching a hole in the top and hanging with a piece of twine or string.